B&B in Church Stretton, Shropshire
DescriptionBuilt at the turn of the 20th century, Mynd House is an award winning B&B. It has eight well-appointed guest rooms - one suite, four doubles, two twin rooms and a single room, seven of them offer sought-after hill views (the remaining room overlooks the garden).
Walkers, cyclists & Dogs welcome. Can accommodate up to 15 people, ideal for groups and family occasions, (call for group discount). Freshly cooked Breakfast using Local Produce. Residential licensed bar and Garden area with views towards Ragleth Hill and separate guest lounge with log fire.
Excellent walks and cycling from our door and secure storage and drying area available. A short walk away from two excellent free house pubs offering great food. Car parking for 8 cars.
• Separate Guest lounge with log fire and seating up to 12 people
• Fully Licensed Residential Bar
• Mini Fridges in 7 bedrooms
• On-site free parking
• Local fresh produce used & special diets catered for
• Packed Lunches available.
• Two pubs, Ragleth Inn (01694 722111 www.theraglethinn.co.uk) & The Green Dragon 01694 722925 (www.greendragonlittlestretton.co.uk), are in the village just a short walk away both with a good selection of local ales & excellent menus.
• Dog friendly - £10 additional charge
• Deafgard - to alert deaf & hard of hearing that the fire alarm is sounding
• Many excellent Walks from our door with stunning views from the Long Mynd
• Maps, Guidebooks, Games & Cards available in our lounge
• Road & Off-Road Cycling Routes over & around the Longmynd
• Drying Area & Storage Area for Clothing & Cycles
• Outside tap & hose
• Centrally located for many places of interest, Medieval Market towns, castles, abbeys gardens, vineyards and working farms, there is so much to do and see in this unspoilt corner of the country.
We pride ourselves in making your stay comfortable and relaxing. We look forward to welcoming you to Mynd House soon.
|Room / Unit||Price||No. Of Rooms / Units||Sleeps|
|Single en suite||£55.00 - £55.00(Per Room per night, breakfast included)||1||1|
|Double en suite||£85.00 - £90.00(Per Room per night, breakfast included)||4||2|
|Twin en suite||£85.00 - £90.00(Per Room per night, breakfast included)||2||2|
|Suite||£110.00 - £110.00(Per Room per night, breakfast included)||1||2|
Ratings and Awards
From the junction of the A5/A49 (S) Shrewsbury Take the A49 south towards Ludlow In Church Stretton turn right on to the B4370 and follow the road to Little Stretton Finish at Mynd House on the right
Tel: 01694 722212
The details displayed on this page are copyright protected to Shropshire Tourism and are correct at the time of publication. Shropshire Tourism would like to advise all visitors to check prices & opening times with the venue prior to traveling in case of changes that might have occured since the publication of this page. Whilst Shropshire Tourism endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Shropshire Tourism does not accept any liability for error or omission. The directions above are for planning purposes only and should be used alongside a general roadmap or satnav system. Variables such as road/construction works, traffic, weather conditions etc may cause alterations to the route.