South Shropshire News
Travelling Roadshow on board the Shuttle Bus this Saturday
22nd April 2015
Stephanie Hayes, Promotions Officer for the Shropshire Hills AONB Partnership explains “The Roadshow gives people the chance to come aboard, meet the drivers, pick up copies of the 2015 timetable and get help with planning weekends out on the Shuttle”.
Below are details on where we’ll be and when this Saturday:
• 0930 – 1015 Church Stretton, Beaumont Road
• 1020 – 1040 Carding Mill Valley, NT coach parking area
• 1115 – 1145 Bog Visitor Centre, outside the Centre
• 1200 – 1215 Minsterley, outside the Post Office
• 1225 – 1350 Pontesbury, outside the Co-op and Post Office
• 1315 – 1335 Bridges, outside the pub
The Long Mynd & Stiperstones Shuttle is a seasonal bus service which operates every weekend and bank holiday Mondays from 2 May to 27 September 2015. It starts in Church Stretton and travels over the Long Mynd to Bridges and around the Stiperstones to Pontesbury. It’s a stunning journey through the hills, especially in summer when the heather’s in bloom.
For further information please join us on Saturday or see www.shropshirehillsshuttles.co.uk